All manuscripts must be submitted to the Editorial Office via the e-mail: email@example.com . If you experience any problems or need further information, please contact Dr. Philip Adds (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Authors must have an e-mail address at which they may be reached.
Necessary Files for Submission Include:
- Cover letter
- Manuscript (including references and figure legends)
- Table(s) (when appropriate)
- Figure(s) (when appropriate)
- Copyright Release Form (after acceptance)
Note: The above items should be prepared as separate files. Each file must contain a file extension (.doc, tif, jpg, eps).
- File formats appropriate for text and table submissions: Microsoft Word
- File formats appropriate for figure submissions: TIFF, JPEG (JPG) and EPS
Categories of submissions:
Articles published in Journal of Plastination are grouped into general article types (listed below). Final designation of a manuscript’s article type is determined by the EDITOR.
- Original Research – Plastination
- Original Research – preservation
- Case reports
- Technical brief notes
- Review - by invitation only
- Legacy – institutions and people